Editor’s Note: Non-official posts on our site are the author’s view and not those of the AAAFund which are only officially flagged posts.
Any article we post until Drumpf’s out of office is part of that fightback manual, but this one’s education.
— Agent Elizabeth (@MissLizzyNJ) January 7, 2017
Plus, GOP is 1 state short of passing Constitutional amendments.
Now, a who’s who of who pays for what races:
- DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (DNC, @TheDemocrats, Democrats.org, Facebook) nominates and electes the next POTUS. It focuses on the Presidential election. It funds state but not local races.
- DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE (DCCC, @DCCC, DSCC.org, Facebook) recruits, encourages, and supports CONGRESSIONAL races.
- DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE (DSCC, @DSCC, DSCC.org, Facebook) recruits, encourages, and supports SENATORIAL races.
- DEMOCRATIC LEGISLATIVE CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE (DLCC, , @TheDLCC, DLCC.org, Facebook) recruits, encourages, and supports candidates for state legislatures (or Assemblies, State Senates, etc.), maybe local races.
- MUNICIPAL Officers organization (DMO, @NationalDMO, NationalDMO.org, Facebook), and that is responsible for the local races.
DNC’s not setup to fund locally but other orgs are & they need money and attention. Volunteer, donate, etc. with the right org as you see fit. We the AAAFund focus on the top 3 since we’ve a finite budget and want maximum impact, but we want more so if you volunteer with us or donate to us, we can support even more and reverse this problem.
Or at least comment below on your thoughts.