The last time I ranted 3 weeks ago about politics as an excuse for personal flaws was shortly after that Suzy Lee Weiss, some privileged girl of super rich parents, wrote her now infamous editorial. That her sister works at the publication likely helped her to gain publication in that otherwise well-written publication. I tried for a solid month to not rant here about that rich white girl’s self-explainatory snobbery but Morgan Jerkings burning that excessively privileged girl inspired me to jump in with my own billionth rant to add to the stunningly caustic pile of editorials already out there.
How to chastize that privileged snooty girl?
- take the high road? like an intellectual analysis?
- take the low road? burn her with complete low brow language?
- take the sarcastic road? like The Onion would?
- take the blogger road? something really short & sensational then ask for comments?
- take the principled road? say little?
I’ll even ignore her multiple Asian critiques which are red meat for a blog such as ours, but what could I possibly write to say more about her idiocacy and racism than she herself already has? She’s like 10 years of the ridiculousness of conservative talk radio boiled into 2 screenfuls.
In the end, I decided all those approaches were already done so I was left with nothing new. Suzy Lee Weiss proves that nothing can succeed against one who simply doesn’t care.