Sunita & Dan Leeds
Bel -Leong Hong
Emily’s List PAC
& Special Guest Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY)
for a reception honoring
Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (HI2)
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
the home of Sunita & Dan Leeds, 3205 R St NW, Washington, DC 20007
Host Levels: $2600 Co‐Host $1000 Supporter $500 Friend
Contributions to Tulsi for Hawai’i are limited to $5,200 per individual ($2,600 primary & $2,600 general election) & federal multi‐candidate PACs may contribute $5,000 for each election (primary & general).
law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name,
and name of
individuals whose contributions
exceed $200 in an election cycle. Corporate contributions are prohibited.
Contributions are not tax‐deductible for Federal income tax
Please RSVP to Gillian Helwig at 412-719-6947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulsi for Hawai’i DC Reception
- Yes, I’d love to attend! I’ll contribute: $2,600, $1,000, $500, Other: $_______
- No, I’m regrettably unable to attend the event on September 19, but I’ll donate: $_______
Preferred phone: Home () - Office()- Cell ()
Please bill $ to my Visa MasterCard American Express Other x
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. If not employed, please write “none.”
I confirm the following is true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not personally a federal-government contractor (employees of government contractors may contribute).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Checks: Tulsi for Hawai’i & either hand delivered by Sept 19 or mailed to Tulsi for Hawai’i, PO Box 75561 , Kapolei, HI 96707
Secure online donation at VoteTulsi.com